Given the current climate surrounding COVID-19 we have decided to postpone April's DDD South West conference.
We'll be reviewing the situation periodically and aim to update everyone if and when we can commit to a new date. We are hoping to run the event in the second half of the year but only time will tell.
Our sponsors and speakers have been notified and we'd like to take this as an opportunity to thank everyone for their support.
Stay healthy, and we hope to see you all again soon.
DDD South West Team